There are 3 meadows where you can pitch your tent.
One of them is the „Village Square“ (Dorfplatz). It is located somewhat further away, so it’s calmer and quieter. The Village Square is mainly intended for families, and for people who need their rest at night. At the Village Square no alcohol will be consumed.
There will be a tent exchange at the information tent at the camp, where people can offer and search for free sleeping spots in tents.
If – for whatever reason – you cannot or do not want to sleep in a tent, there are the following options nearby:
- Hotel in Wolkersdorf: https://www.hotel-klaus.at/
- Holiday flats in Wolkersdorf: https://kirchenplatz5.at/
- Holiday flats in the neighbouring village of Pillichsdorf: http://www.ferienwohnungen-bareck.at
- On AirBnB there are also 2-3 accomodations.
- A bit further away, but still very nice: https://www.oekotel.com/#top
- The rapid transit trains to Vienna run until shortly before midnight, so it is also possible to go to the city to sleep.